Collecting Now for 28 July 2020 Auction
Selling your property by Auction
Maggs & Allen have been holding regular property auctions for over 30 years, selling all types of land and property in the South-West.
Our experience and expertise enables us to provide a professional and unrivalled auction service whilst consistently achieving the highest auction success rate in the region.
We have sold 100% of the lots offered in our May and June Live Online Auctions.
Why sell at Auction?
- Ease - Property auctions offer one of the most simple and effective ways to sell all types of property and land. The process puts you as the seller in the driving seat and eliminates many of the common pitfalls associated with selling on the open market.
- Speed - Successful bidders exchange contracts on the night of the auction with completion usually taking place 28 days later.
- Certainty of Sale - The auction process offers sellers a very high degree of certainty that a sale will be achieved at the auction. The buyer is committed to purchase the property on the fall of the hammer and no further renegotiation can take place.
- Best Price - A high-profile and focussed marketing campaign ensures high levels of interest and competitive bidding at the auction. Through this competition you can be assured that the best possible price for your property is achieved.
- Transparency - An auction sale is a public event and anyone is free to bid. This can be an ideal method of sale for those sellers who have a duty to ensure that the best price is achieved, such as Executors, Charities and Local Authorities.
Contact us today on 0117 973 4940 to arrange a free, no-obligation auction valuation.