Find out what our letting services can do for you...

Living Room

Our Advisory Service

At Maggs & Allen we will visit your property and give you professional and up to date advice regarding:


  • The current market rental value.
  • The likely tenant profile best suited to the property.
  • Whether we have tenants already on our waitlist for your type of property.
  • Whether there are any changes or improvements that could be carried out to maximise your rental return.
  • Any issues or challenges we foresee that could be addressed now to ensure a smooth letting and the best return on your investment.

We are here to maximise your investment and make the letting experience a simple one.

We cover residential property Lettings and Management throughout the Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset regions, including Clifton, Redland, Henleaze, Westbury Park, Stoke Bishop, Westbury On Trym & Bishopston.

Our Let Only Service

This service is for those landlords who are confident in managing their property themselves but need some assistance in finding and vetting tenants.

We'll create a marketing campaign and distribute your property advert across the best online channels and portals, to ensure your property reaches the widest possible market.

Then it's time for viewings, which often lead to several applications from prospective tenants. All offers are carefully managed, and our recommendations are based upon a strict criteria of suitability and affordability. Once selected, the tenant will be referenced and credit checked. We want to make sure that they are who they say they are and that they will be the right choice for you.

Lastly, we will draw up the tenancy agreement – known as an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST). If you request, we can take a full inventory of your property, making sure we get photographic evidence of every fixture and fitting – furniture if included – and create an exact record of the condition of every room.


Our Fully Managed Service

This service is for busy landlords who want the peace of mind of having a full-service letting agent on hand to help them with every aspect of their tenancy.

Once we have found you a tenant, this is just the beginning. Managing your property in a professional, sensitive and conscientious manner is the key to keeping your tenant satisfied, content and long-term. A long-term, successful tenancy is what we strive for, on your behalf. A long-term tenant who looks after your property and pays their rent on time means that your investment will be straightforward and more profitable for you.

We will make property inspection checks and report our findings back to you, the landlord. If we find a problem, we'll let you know right away and make recommendations for it to be rectified. If the tenant reports a maintenance issue, either urgent or impending, we'll talk to you and make sure it's fixed in the way you're happy with.

Essentially, the best letting agent acts as a go-between, between you and your tenants. Not all tenants are easy to negotiate and deal with, so having your agent's number as the main point of contact, instead of your own, could prove a wise decision.


Rent Collection Service

We have some clients who prefer us to deal with and manage their rent collection. For this service we will collect your tenants rent on your behalf. All tenants will be chased if payment is late to mitigate any rent arrears. We provide monthly statements.



And there's more...

If that isn’t enough to keep us busy, we can even help you:


  • Keep up to date with all new compliance regulations.
  • Secure the best tradespeople and professionals.
  • Organise or recommend property refurbishments.
  • Replace carpets, flooring and curtains.
  • Replace kitchens and bathrooms.

And lastly...

If you are looking to expand your property portfolio, we can:


  • Help you find your next investment property.
  • Negotiate the best purchase price on your behalf.
  • Secure financing for the purchase through our trusted mortgage brokers.


Maggs & Allen have a successful and dedicated Lettings team with over 50 years of combined experience who can offer a range of services to suit all landlords, from investors with large portfolios to individual landlords with one or two properties.

We are able to tailor our service to meet your requirements and would welcome a call today to discuss exactly what we can do for you.

Call now to discuss our service and fees: 0117 949 9000

Arrange a Letting Appraisal

* required fields

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.