Selling your Property in Bristol...
We will advise you on the best options to attract the right purchaser at the very best price.
With Maggs and Allen you will benefit from:
- Professional & Experienced Staff: We are NAEA licenced agents and members of NAEA, NAVA, RICS and the Property Ombudsman which plays an important role in ensuring high professional standards for estate agents and peace of mind for their customers.
- Local Knowledge: Our partners and staff have over 150 years combined industry experience which we believe gives us unrivalled knowledge of the Bristol property market. Maggs + Allen was established in 1987 and all of our partners and staff live in the Bristol area and most were born and educated in Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
- Client Contact: we will endeavour to contact you after each viewing of at least once a week to give progress reports and frank feedback.
- Professionally Produced Details: we provide professionally designed full colour details to present your property in the best possible way.
- Computer Generated Floor Plans: we can provide professionally produced floor plans on our property details and website. These create a unique visual aid worth a thousand words.
- Advertising: Our properties are regularly advertised in Bristol Property Live, Bristol Magazine, Bristol Nine and also on highly visible property websites such as: onthemarket.com, rightmove.co.uk, homesonview.co.uk, and propertylive.co.uk, along with other property related sites.
- Structured Marketing Campaign: we can design a marketing strategy that can be worked around your lifestyle and arrange viewings to suit your requirements.
- Viewings and Security: At Maggs + Allen we accompany all viewings unless otherwise requested. We also request all viewers give us full postal addresses along with mobile and landline telephone numbers.
- Maggs + Allen Website – www.maggsandallen.co.uk our website can display full information regarding your home including photographs, floor plans, various maps and even aerial photographs.
- Professional advice on your purchase: We are happy to offer advice when it comes to negotiating your onward purchase and can arrange for one of our RICS Chartered Surveyors to discuss your survey requirements.
Not only do we act for many local homeowners but also large organisations such as Bristol City Council, South Gloucestershire Council, The Diocese of Bristol, various Banks and financial organisations, Solicitors and many local and national developers & builders.
If you would like to discuss selling your property, please contact James Goodchild or any of his team on 0117 949 9000.