44 Corn Street, , Bristol

£795pcm (Tenancy Info) - Let Agreed


Telephone: 0117 949 9000

Email: lettings@maggsandallen.co.uk

Mortgage Calculator

Property price: £

Monthly payment: £0.00

The above is offered for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Rates will vary lender to lender and subject to the customer’s specific circumstances. Fee’s may also apply.

Property Details

Quirky studio apartment located in the heart of the City amongst historic buildings and St Nicholas Market. Situated on the second floor (with lift access or take the original feature staircase) the FURNISHED accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall with large shower room, spacious open plan living area with fitted kitchen (complete with washer/dryer, fridge and cooker), wood flooring and corner sofa and steps up to a large mezzanine sleeping area (easily fits a double bed but has restricted head room). Properties of this nature are extremely rare and the location with the waterfront and bars right on your doorstep is sure to appeal to a single professional ! In order to qualify for this property you will need an income in excess of £23,850 per annum, a clear credit history and have been a UK resident for at least SIX months (for referencing purposes) SINGLES ONLY PLEASE


Maggs & Allen use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary Planning, Building Regulations or other consents. Any services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have not been checked or tested. Please note that in some instances the photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and please be advised that any site plans used within our particulars are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. Any distance from schools are for guidance only and you should make your own enquiries with the local authority.