The Valls, Bradley Stoke, Bristol

£1,150pcm (Tenancy Info) - Let Agreed


Telephone: 0117 949 9000


Mortgage Calculator

Property price: £

Monthly payment: £0.00

The above is offered for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Rates will vary lender to lender and subject to the customer’s specific circumstances. Fee’s may also apply.

Property Details

Situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, this end of terrace house offers great accommodation for the growing family and is located on the favoured Baileys Court area close to schools and amenities. The UNFURNISHED accommodation briefly comprises to the GROUND FLOOR: entrance hall, separate living room and good sized kitchen/diner with appliances. To the FIRST FLOOR are 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single) and family bathroom with shower over bath. Further complemented by double glazing, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden and garage with driveway parking for 2 cars. Level walking distance to local schools and shops together with the Willow Brook shopping and leisure centre nearby. In order to qualify for this property you will need a household income in excess of £34,500 per annum, a clear credit history and have been a UK resident for at least six months (for referencing purposes)


Maggs & Allen use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary Planning, Building Regulations or other consents. Any services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have not been checked or tested. Please note that in some instances the photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and please be advised that any site plans used within our particulars are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. Any distance from schools are for guidance only and you should make your own enquiries with the local authority.