St Albans Road, Westbury Park, Bristol

£1,950pcm (Tenancy Info) - Let Agreed


Telephone: 0117 949 9000


Mortgage Calculator

Property price: £

Monthly payment: £0.00

The above is offered for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Rates will vary lender to lender and subject to the customer’s specific circumstances. Fee’s may also apply.

Property Details

Located in the much sought after Westbury Park is this traditional family bayed villa close to amenities and favoured schools. The UNFURNISHED accommodation offers to the GROUND FLOOR: hallway with stairs to first floor, separate living room with period fireplace, additional reception ideal as a childs' playroom, a large fully fitted kitchen/diner with range cooker and access to rear garden plus utility room with handy WC. To the FIRST FLOOR are 4 generous sized bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Brimming with period detail, enclosed rear garden and gas central heating we are confident this property is going to create much interest - be quick !! In order to qualify for this property you will need a household income in excess of £55,500 per annum, a clear credit history and have been a UK resident for at least six months (for referencing purposes) ** PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS TENANCY **


Maggs & Allen use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary Planning, Building Regulations or other consents. Any services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have not been checked or tested. Please note that in some instances the photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and please be advised that any site plans used within our particulars are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. Any distance from schools are for guidance only and you should make your own enquiries with the local authority.