Brean Down Avenue, Henleaze, Bristol

£1,500pcm (Tenancy Info) - Let Agreed


Telephone: 0117 949 9000


Mortgage Calculator

Property price: £

Monthly payment: £0.00

The above is offered for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Rates will vary lender to lender and subject to the customer’s specific circumstances. Fee’s may also apply.

Property Details

** COMPLETELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT ** Be the first to enjoy this beautifully presented modern semi detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac just moments from the amenities of Henleaze Road ! The UNFURNISHED accommodation briefly comprises to the GROUND FLOOR: entrance porch, separate living room, dining room with access to rear garden and superb fitted kitchen with cooker and fridge/freezer. To the FIRST FLOOR there is a generous sized landing area, 3 DOUBLE bedrooms (2 with fitted wardrobes) and a sumptuously appointed bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefits include a generous sized enclosed rear garden, integral garage with driveway, gas central heating, double glazing, new carpets and new decor throughout. In order to qualify for this property you will need a household income in excess of £45,000 per annum, a clear credit history and have been a UK resident for at least six months (for referencing purposes).


Maggs & Allen use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary Planning, Building Regulations or other consents. Any services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have not been checked or tested. Please note that in some instances the photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and please be advised that any site plans used within our particulars are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. Any distance from schools are for guidance only and you should make your own enquiries with the local authority.