The Crescent, Bristol, Bristol

£1,750pcm (Tenancy Info) - Let Agreed


Telephone: 0117 949 9000


Mortgage Calculator

Property price: £

Monthly payment: £0.00

The above is offered for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Rates will vary lender to lender and subject to the customer’s specific circumstances. Fee’s may also apply.

Property Details

Spacious extended semi detached house FOR FAMILIES ONLY situated on a highly sought after road within Henleaze. Offered UNFURNISHED the accommodation briefly comprises to the GROUND FLOOR: large hallway, separate living and dining rooms, large fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room complete with all appliances and double glazed conservatory TO THE FIRST FLOOR are 4 bedrooms (main with en suite), family bathroom with shower over bath and a steam room! Further benefits include an integral garage, off street parking and west facing rear garden. Within close proximity of local primary schools, shops and amenities on Henleaze Road and bus routes into Bristol City Centre and Clifton. To qualify for this property you will need a household income of at least £52,500 per annum, a clear credit history and UK residency for at least 6 months (for referencing purposes) ** PHOTOS SHOWN FROM PREVIOUS TENANCY **


Maggs & Allen use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary Planning, Building Regulations or other consents. Any services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have not been checked or tested. Please note that in some instances the photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and please be advised that any site plans used within our particulars are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. Any distance from schools are for guidance only and you should make your own enquiries with the local authority.