North View, Westbury Park, Bristol

£1,100pcm (Tenancy Info) - Let Agreed


Telephone: 0117 949 9000


Mortgage Calculator

Property price: £

Monthly payment: £0.00

The above is offered for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Rates will vary lender to lender and subject to the customer’s specific circumstances. Fee’s may also apply.

Property Details

Located just a short walk to Durdham Down is this spacious DUPLEX apartment which has been refurbished to a high standard. Offered UNFURNISHED the accommodation has its own private entrance and comprises open plan kitchen/reception room (with fridge, oven & hob), shower room, separate WC and a double bedroom (with shower cubicle) on the first floor. To the top floor is the 2nd double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room. Further benefits include double glazing, off street parking (weekday evenings from 18.30, Saturday after 4.30pm and all day Sunday) and WATER BILLS INCLUDED. Within close distance to local shops, cafés, restaurants & amenities, bus routes into Clifton, City Centre and Cribbs Causeway. Ideal for sharers or professionals. To qualify you will need a household income of at least £42,000 per annum, a clean credit record and UK residency for at least 6 months **PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS TENANCY **


Maggs & Allen use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary Planning, Building Regulations or other consents. Any services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have not been checked or tested. Please note that in some instances the photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and please be advised that any site plans used within our particulars are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. Any distance from schools are for guidance only and you should make your own enquiries with the local authority.