The Crescent, Henleaze, Bristol

£1,375pcm (Tenancy Info) - Let Agreed

Telephone: 0117 949 9000


Mortgage Calculator

Property price: £

Monthly payment: £0.00

The above is offered for indicative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Rates will vary lender to lender and subject to the customer’s specific circumstances. Fee’s may also apply.

Property Details

**LET AGREED - subject to contract** Larger than average 3 bedroom (4th occasional bedroom) unfurnished semi detached home. The accommodation comprises three/four bedrooms (bedroom 4 accessed via bedroom 3), pleasant entrance hall, living room with separate dining room, modern kitchen/ breakfast room, separate utility with downstairs cloakroom, modern bathroom with shower and bath, westerly facing rear garden with open aspect and a wider than average side plot with detached garage and off street parking. Presented in good decorative order throughout with double glazing and gas central heating. Situated on one of Henleaze most desirable roads offering convenient access to local schools as well as being well placed for local shops and amenities. Minimum household gross income required £41,250. Council Tax Band E (information supplied by *Agency fees apply. Contact the office for further information.


Maggs & Allen use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. These property details do not constitute any part of the offer or contract and all measurements are approximate. It should not be assumed that this property has all the necessary Planning, Building Regulations or other consents. Any services, appliances and heating system(s) listed have not been checked or tested. Please note that in some instances the photographs may have been taken using a wide angled lens and please be advised that any site plans used within our particulars are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale. Any distance from schools are for guidance only and you should make your own enquiries with the local authority.